Long-Distance Curved Belt Conveyor
Head Pulley with Ceramic
In order to keep the ceramic immobility, we redesign ceramic block, perfect rubber wrapping technique, choose better international brand adhesives to improve the bonding force and even adjust the whole work flow. JUXIN settle the belt slippage problem by enlarging the ceramic cover area. We have improved the ceramic cover area to 38% in spite of other company still cover 25% -35% of rubber. JUXIN rubber's ceramic lagging all adopt 95 model ceramic block, so the abrasive resistance can extend the product to 5-10 years. Our Ceramic Lagging improve step by step, during the process we continuously pay attention to how to reduce operating slippage. Theoretically, the size of ceramic cover area can decide products’ anti-skid performance. Hongxin rubber have improved the ceramic cover area to 38% in spite of other company still cover 25% -35% of rubber. We redesign the Ceramic Lagging as customers various use situations. Except increase the sticking area between ceramic and rubber, we also improve the rubber wrapping technique to prevent the block fall off from rubber. Ensure customer’s equipment operation safety is always what we are pursuing.
- The belt conveyor drum/ pulley is made by large seamless steel.
- Use flame cutting machine to precisely cut tube.
- Weld the pulley inner disc with professional welding machine.
- Weld the shaft sleeve and disc with the positioner.
- Process the outside circle with large drum lathe to guarantee the even wall thickness.
- We select #45 round steel and sleeve to ensure the concentricity and reduction for the eccentric shaft force.
- Equip the inner bearing enlargement device to avoid bearing damage from beating.
- We will make the static balance inspection.
Hebei Juxin Conveyor Engineering Co., Ltd., formerly known as Zaoqiang County Mining Machinery Manufacturing Plant in Hebei Province
Large Inclination Belt Conveyor
Founded in Hebei, China in 1994, Juxin has grown over the years from a specialist conveyors company to a broad based conveyor engineering company providing materials handling solutions and mechanical installation services to a wide variety of industries and applications.