Long-Distance Curved Belt Conveyor
Training Idlers provide a method for actively realigning the belt during operation, resulting in better overall
performance and reduced downtime. JUXIN custom designed pivot assembly is fully serviceable and replaceable.
Carrying Training idlers can be custom made for any belt width to your project requirements.
For further information download our Conveyors Idler Selection Data Sheet.
JUXIN Conveyor Idler Features
• Bearings range from 6204 – 6312
• Bearing Brands – SKF, FAG, NSK, TIMKEN or LFD
• Complete range of roller sizes from 89-250mm in diameter
• Energy efficient (low breakaway mass)
• High quality 2RS bearings
• Low noise
• Excellent TIR
• Manufactured with high quality steels
JUXIN Conveyor Roller Product Range
• Aluminium lightweight rollers
• Composite conveyor rollers
• HDPE sleeved steel (hybrid) conveyor rollers
• Impact rollers (Rubber & Polyurethane)
• Lightweight hollow-shaft rollers
• Rubber & Polyurethane disc return rollers
• Steel carry and return conveyor rollers
JUXIN Conveyor Idler Range
• Belt tracker idler assemblies
• Flat return roller/idler
• Hollow shaft rollers/idlers – 600mm+
• Impact idler sets ranging from 5-60 degrees trough angle
• Steel troughing idlers ranging from 20 to 45 degrees
• V return idlers
Hebei Juxin Conveyor Engineering Co., Ltd., formerly known as Zaoqiang County Mining Machinery Manufacturing Plant in Hebei Province
Large Inclination Belt Conveyor
Founded in Hebei, China in 1994, Juxin has grown over the years from a specialist conveyors company to a broad based conveyor engineering company providing materials handling solutions and mechanical installation services to a wide variety of industries and applications.